Toys for Tats 2019
What is it?
This is our annual toy drive. Our resident tattooers along with others in our community come together for a day of giving. Click here to see our 2018 drive.
When is this event?
12/14/19 from 12-9pm**
**The cut-off usually happens around 2pm due to the overwhelming & amazing turn-out, so come early and sign in!
How does it work?
Bring a new & unwrapped toy with receipt of purchase for $30 or more and get a free tattoo from event flash. We will have specific event artwork that is available and will post it to our social media pages one day prior to the event.
Where do the donations go?
All donations are directly given to our local Toys for Toys Foundation. The objectives of the Foundation are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to improving communities in the future.
This is a charity event and everyone here is donating their talent, time and supplies.
Please read below so you know what to prepare for ahead of time:
1. No deals: bring as many toys as you want but you will only get ONE free tattoo
2. Arms and legs for tattoo placement ONLY
3. No artwork adjustments: we will not add a name, change the image slightly or enlarge/decrease the size
4. First come, first serve: no appointments are being accepted for this event
5. The tattooers are volunteering their time and talent for charity and tips are greatly appreciated